July TBD: Parent Meeting and Band Camp Registration 6:00pm
July TBD – TBD: Band Camp 12:00-9:00pm
August TBD – TBD: Band Camp Continued 12:00-9:00pm
Have your student get acclimated to the heat and start hydrating at least 1 week prior to camp.
- Eat before camp starts, no dairy/eggs it does not fair well in the heat along with exercise.
- They will receive a snack & a dinner break. Pack (healthy) snacks & dinner.
- Water & Gatorade are the best….NO soda.
- 1 gallon jug with water. Label name on jug. Chaperones will re-fill the jugs as needed.
- Shorts, T-Shirts, Tank top at a minimum for male& female, hat, socks, tennis sneakers,(NO VANS, CONVERSE, FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS).
- Sunscreen, (we cannot apply for your student) bug spray, medication, pencil, black binder with 20 sheet protectors.
- Transportation is not provided to camp or rehearsals. Have your student talk to their section leader and other band mates to try to car pool.